Saturday, January 30, 2010

How To Get Coins Out Of Resin

Belli & Damned Disco Club @ @ zyngo

My.Ma. Design continues to grow, we have developed various land, but I have not had time to upload them, so let's start now with a land made this morning.

My.Ma. Design now has a new and important State, Mahomet Larsson, a great connoisseur of SL, member since 2007 and with a great invention.

So for this work, we made the land and I Mahomet, the first small partnership that will bring great results.

Well back to the land, an area of \u200b\u200bapproximately 2000 sqm with 465 prims, we made a small but beautiful land divided into 3 main areas, the area hard, the bar with a wall for future sales and a small beach. All freeing more than 200 prims to the owners of the land to rez zyngo, a small skybox and a bit 'of decorative objects.

Well enough about to spend a bit 'of photos, I hope you enjoy it as it pleased the owner of the land.





















Yet thanks to Mahomet,

the next realization of My.Ma. Design!

Tia

0 comments:

Post a Comment