Here I am with the first post on my experience in Second Life, are not a guide, a "mentor" or whatever, I'm just a resident who wants to publish his lack of experience in this world.
I leave aside the discussion of a second sale IW (in-world in Second Life) which has a chapter all to itself than what I'm going to deal with below, that the Internet sites and services that help the sale of objects each one can be created.
starting with the most popular XStreetSl .
hours as property of Linden Lab (the company that owns Second Life) is known as the Marketplace, there are thousands of items for sale starting from Freebie (that is, those items with the cost 0 of Linden Dollars, the currency of Second Life) for the lowest prices varied.
For the moment this engine provides for a percentage of sales on each item sold, but was brought forward a new regulation that will change many things within this structure, the Rules for the post you can read HERE , or if, like me chew little English Gaia Rossini my friend did the translation on his blog, you can read it HERE .
Personally I'm waiting for the LL (Linden Lab) says something lighter, even if they agree on a good cleaning of items in Xstreet, but there are, or have never sold, or have a quality too poor (I do not think that my creations are better than others ... but I also found the simple cubic sale XD)
So what else to say about XStreetSL, Operation is simple, the visibility is good and everybody knows it, but I think there are better things.
And here we arrive at one of my favorite "helpers" for sale, Half-Life found that HERE.
Owned by a group of users of SL META-life is for me, one of the best helpers of sale you can find around. Both for ease of use for "accessories" that this group provides. For those already in SL for a while 'for sure from time to time he sees around of columns that are called Metavoter. This is a voter for your store, every person ppuò vote only once on each Metavoter, but the more votes you have more salt in the list of META-life. How to get to see this ranking? Well METAhud or by an object to be worn where you can buy material from mid-life or visit the top rated places ... or do a lot of other things. Or you can see the places most votes via the METAvendor.
A word about these, METAvendor are some sort of miniature shops, we might find these items or a single vendor or all objects in mid-life. And that is why I personally prefer META-life to other sites, allow a greater distribution of your items, IW is that out of Second Life, on the site, in fact.
META-life maybe we'll talk in more detail later, because there are too many functions and also I am discovering all the while I am using.
Another help to the sales that I've had to do were the vendors of Hippo, reached HERE.
Unlike the two mentioned above, these vendors only work IW, the Hippo does not have a system of sales outside of Second Life, but has a system of vendors that are something more, always in my opinion, than any others.
Ability to manage groups of objects, to divide earnings with other avatars and many other features that I personally have never had the pleasure of trying to use this system but through a friend of mine, a professional dealer, Geniuss Gausman. IW If you have to fill and store them contact rented a percentage Pure Genius, the breadth of products that will fit resells surely meet your needs.
Well for the moment seems to be all, my experience in this world is still in its infancy, compared to someone but if I want to follow quelcuno continue this journey together.
0 comments:
Post a Comment