"...Amante – non per sé- molto eloquente
Qui riposa Cirano
Ercole Saviniano
Signor di Bergerac,
Che in vita sua fu tutto e non fu niente!»
Io me ne vo… Scusate: non può essa aspettarmi.
il raggio della luna, ecco, viene a chiamarmi.
....
Che dite?… È vana… so… la resistenza adesso,
ma non si pugna nella speranza del successo!
No, no: more beautiful when it is fighting in vain. - What dark
squad is there? - Are a thousand ... Ah, yes, I recognize,
my old enemies, are all there!
lies?
Here, take it! ... Here, here and here are the cowardice
Compromise, Prejudice!
me to come to terms? Never! - And here you too,
Foolishness! - I know that eventually you'll be undone;
but does not mount: I'm fighting, I'm fighting, I'm fighting.
You ripped me everything, everything: the laurel and the rose! Tear
pur! In spite of your own, there is something that I
port (and tonight, when the sky will come),
proud I will be able to greet the blue threshold);
I bring with me, without crease or blemish to God, despite your
... "
Qui riposa Cirano
Ercole Saviniano
Signor di Bergerac,
Che in vita sua fu tutto e non fu niente!»
Io me ne vo… Scusate: non può essa aspettarmi.
il raggio della luna, ecco, viene a chiamarmi.
....
Che dite?… È vana… so… la resistenza adesso,
ma non si pugna nella speranza del successo!
No, no: more beautiful when it is fighting in vain. - What dark
squad is there? - Are a thousand ... Ah, yes, I recognize,
my old enemies, are all there!
lies?
Here, take it! ... Here, here and here are the cowardice
Compromise, Prejudice!
me to come to terms? Never! - And here you too,
Foolishness! - I know that eventually you'll be undone;
but does not mount: I'm fighting, I'm fighting, I'm fighting.
You ripped me everything, everything: the laurel and the rose! Tear
pur! In spite of your own, there is something that I
port (and tonight, when the sky will come),
proud I will be able to greet the blue threshold);
I bring with me, without crease or blemish to God, despite your
... "
(E. Rostand)
0 comments:
Post a Comment